Eggo Wafflers Ice Cream Sandwiches are so tasty and an easy to make dessert. All you need is a package of Eggo Wafflers and some Breyers Ice Cream. I chose Breyers Ice Cream in Vanilla & Chocolate so I could please my boys with their favorite flavor of ice cream.
My kids love Eggo Wafflers and ice cream, so when I made these Ice Cream Sandwiches for them they were over the moon excited! My 14 year old son kept asking for more! You could also add sprinkles the sides if you want. They are perfect party treats too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Eggo Waffler Ice Cream Sandwiches
Kids love Eggo Wafflers and Breyers Ice Cream together!
- 2 Eggo Wafflers pieces
- Breyers Ice Cream ( any flavor you chose)
- Pull out your Eggo Wafflers and break the pieces apart so you have 2.
- Scoop 2 - 3 Tablespoons on one piece.
- Spread out with spoon.
- Place the other Eggo Waffler piece on top and push down.
- Using your finger or back of spoon smooth the ice cream all around the edges.
- Place on baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper and place in freezer for 30 minutes (this gives it time to set up).
- After 30 minutes in the freezer serve right away or place in baggies and save in freezer until ready to use.
Each box of Eggo Wafflers will make 8 bars.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.