Homemade Strawberry Jam is out of this world yummy. It is so easy to make because you make it in the crockpot! Just put it in and let it cook all day 🙂 You also only need 4 ingredients – strawberries, apple, lemon juice and sugar. My husband loved this jam and can’t wait for me to try and make some blackberry jam for him!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 apple, grated
- 4 cups white sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Stir until well combined.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Stir/Mash every couple hours.
- Place in containers and cool in fridge over night.
Be sure to check out these other Crockpot recipes: