Leggo my Eggo® Grilled Cheese Sandwich is my eight year old son’s favorite. He would probably eat one of these every day if I would let him. Just like a traditional grilled cheese sandwich all you need is cheese and two Eggo Homestyle waffles. This sandwich is perfect for and easy lunch, dinner or an after school snack. We love to enjoy our waffle sandwich with Homemade Tomato Soup too! Perfect for a cold winter snow day!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Leggo my Eggo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Perfect sandwich for young and old!
- 2 Homestyle Eggo Waffles
- 1-2 slices of Amercian Cheese
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Butter one side of the waffle and place in skillet.
- Place cheese on top of the waffle.
- Butter the other waffle and place on top of the cheese with butter facing up.
- Once bottom waffle has browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip over and continue to cook about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve right away.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.