Mini No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes are out of this world! These were just the perfect size for me and I loved the taste of Nutella in the cheesecake. Did I mention how easy these were to make The hardest part was waiting for them to form in the fridge. I couldn’t wait to taste them. I served them at a friend’s gathering and everyone was asking for the recipe.
You may want to check out this post for how to make your own nutella too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4-6 Mini Eggo Waffles
- Put Mini Eggo Waffles into individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer ( I used a cupcake pan and put cupcake liners in them, then pressed the Eggo waffle into it).
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
Be sure to check out these other Eggo recipes: