There are so many amazing uses and benefits of Lemon Essential Oil. Lemon is one of my personal favorite essential oils. I use it every single day! Not only do I add it to my water I also use it in my green smoothies to take the “bite” out of the greens. It is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Safe on your teeth and the benefits are 10 fold using fresh lemons.
Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster. For aromatic, topical or dietary use.
Uses and Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
Common Uses of Lemon Essential Oil:
- Disinfect Living Areas
- Dissolves synthetics in body
- Insect Repellent
- Sore Throat
- Takes the “bite” out of greens in green smoothies
- Provides Energy
How To Use Lemon Essential Oil:
- Diffuse in a room to uplift mood
- Put a few drops on a damp rag for cleaning
- Put a few drops in water and drink
- Apply a drop to grease stains on clothes before washing
- Add to a washcloth and add to your washer to remove “stinky washer” smell
- Add to a washcloth and add to a dry with wet clothes that have set too long to remove “stinky smell”
Lemon Essential Oil:
This amazing oil boosts the immune system, helps with lymphatic drainage, and helps maintain an alkaline state within body. It gets rid of acid, creates Glutathione (in the liver), and helps cleanse and detoxify the liver. Lemon also helps eat away plaque from veins and arteries and is antioxidant to help stop cancer cell growth. It is antidepressant, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
Here is Dr. Oz discussing Glutathione.
Lemon Oil Costs – $13.33 Retail or $10.50 Wholesale.
- There are 250 drops in a bottle – so they cost almost $.05 per drop ($.042) Wholesale.
You can purchase Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils at doterra.com/mjenningsdesigns
Disclaimer: We are not providing medical advice. Always consult a physician for medical treatment. This post contains an affiliate link however all opinions are 100% our own.