Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Uses and Benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil

Uses and Benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil

I am excited to share with you the uses and benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil. Slim and Sassy is one of my personal favorite essential oils.  I seriously can’t live without it!  I ran out of it last month and for four days I didn’t know what I was going to do.  I figured out quickly this is a stockpile oil for me!

I have lost 10 lbs since January 17th when I started using Slim and Sassy.  I use 8 drops a day and I drink 1 green smoothie a day with lemon essential oil.  (Be sure when you use essential oils internally that you drink them from a glass container).  This is the only change I have made to my diet.  I am more aware of what I am eating and portion control  haven’t made any additional life changes.   I have more energy than I have had in years!  Slim and Sassy is all natural and it is calorie and sugar FREE!  It is great for natural appetite control.

You may also love this lemon lavender cellulite busting body butter (guess what the secret ingredient is?).

Lemon Lavender Cellulite Busting Body Butter - Great Gift Idea

Uses and Benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil

Common Uses of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil:

• Energy
  • Suppresses Your Appetite
  • Speeds up your metabolism
  • Helps your body cleanse out harmful toxins
  • Lifts and elevates your mood

How To Use Slim and Sassy Essential Oil:

• Suggested Use – 3-5 drops in water, 3-5 times per day
  • 3-5 drops on the tongue, 3 -5 times per day
  • 6-10 drops in a capsule, 3 times per day

This simple essential oil blend has only five natural essential oils – No Calories, No Sweeteners & No preservatives – It is ALL Natural.

Cinnamon:

• Improves liver function
  • Inhibits new fat cells from forming (adipogenesis)
  • Reduces diabetic risk
  • Helps with serum lipid balance

Ginger:

• Stimulates weight loss through lipolysis (fat burning)
  • Calms the stomach

Peppermint:

• Enhances a sense of fullness
  • Reduces cravings and appetite
  • Energizes the body

Grapefruit:

• Helps reduce appetite
  • Induces lipolysis (fat burning)
  • Helps dissolve petrochemicals in the body

Lemon:

• Helps reduce appetite
  • Induces lipolysis (fat burning)
  • Helps dissolve petrochemicals in the body

doTERRA®’s Slim & Sassy® Metabolic Blend is a proprietary formula of 100% pure CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils designed to help manage appetite between meals. Slim & Sassy includes a blend of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils. Just add 8 drops to 16 oz. of water (regular size bottle of water) and drink between your healthy meals throughout the day to help manage hunger, calm your stomach, and lift your mood. For aromatic, topical, and internal use.

• Slim and Sassy Costs – $32.67 Retail or $24.50 Wholesale.
  • There are 250 drops in a bottle – so they cost $.10 per drop Wholesale.

How to order doTERRA Essential Oils – become a member and purchase at wholesale or purchase at retail.

Disclaimer:  I am not a Doctor and I am not giving medical advice.  This post does contain an affiliate link however all opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

1. Rachel G says

Did you notice a change in your appetite the first day you started using it? Or did it take time for that affect to kick in? I started using this this past week, only for a day so far, but I still felt hungry all day, felt like I was eating everything. I don’t doubt it’s effectiveness, just curious how long it takes for it to start kicking in.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

You need to use it on a regular basis for about a week. You can use up to 25 drops a day too. I do 5 drops 3 x a day in a shot glass with 1 TBSP water.

How To Use Slim and Sassy Essential Oil:

Suggested Use – 3-5 drops in water, 3-5 times per day
      3-5 drops on the tongue, 3 -5 times per day
      6-10 drops in a capsule, 3 times per day

• Kendra says

I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now. I take it right off a spoon. Tastes better to me then mixing it in a whole glass if water. I’m down almost 2 pounds and can tell the difference in my mood. I also suffer from an “angry” tummy, and this had really helped calming it. Thank you for sharing this great product! I am hooked :)

2. Michelle says

Do you know of any other uses for this product? I’m hoping there is some type of household use, i.e. disinfecting spray, cleaner, etc. I can use it for. I thought that I could be able to drink it, but it is a little too strong for me and I just can’t get myself to take it (even in capsule form) so I have basically the whole bottle left and want to put it to good use. Any ideas will be appreciated, also, if there is a website you know of, I would love that too. Thanks for your time, I appreciate it!

3. Beth says

I just started the drops today and I’m learning so much. How do you do this – 6-10 drops in a capsule, 3 times per day?

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

You can order empty capsules to put your oil in or you can get them at some pharmacies :-)

4. Karen says

I’ve been doing Slim and Sassy for several days now, and I’ve had several people ask what I’m doing, that they wish they had half the energy that I have. I’m still eating, but can go longer between meals, and because I’m not an angry hungry bear at mealtime, I can now take the time to prepare real food. You don’t have to take Slim and Sassy with water–you can put it in juice, or diet soda, etc. I find it’s a nice flavor, and the citrus taste really comes out in my diet coke! I drink it in water too, but only just realized I’m not putting enough in my drinks–just goes to show that what might work for someone else isn’t necessarily what I need.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

Yep – you can play around with the dose to fit your needs. That is the great thing about essential oils.

• teri says

Hi! Just read your post from last year about the slim n sassy. Just wondering how long you used it and if the increased energy stayed with you as ling as you used it? Thanks!

5. Beth says

I’ve heard that this can also be used to put on weight…is that true, if so, how much would you use for that?

6. Jamie says

Has anyone put it in a roller bottle for easier application on the stomach and if so, should a carrier oil be used?

7. says

Jamie,
    I use a spray top in one of my Slim & Sassy bottles and spray it on my belly, love handles, and back. I then wrap Saran Wrap around my middle and go to bed. I have done this once and lost 1 inch in my waist. I plan on doing this 2 or 3 times a week!

8. Louisa says

When taking the slim and sassy by capsule 3 times a day, do you take them before or after meals? I just got it today and was wondering what the best way to take it with best results. Thanks.

9. JANET says

My brother in-law sent this to me to try. I have RA and have had a hard time losing weight. I just started using it today. Exactly how fast can you expect to lose weight. I would like to lose at least 2 pounds a week.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

I saw weight loss in the first week but I was also eating healthy while using it. I suggest adding green smoothies to your diet and cutting back on processed foods.

10. Karen says

How safe is this id live to give it a go and my beauty therapist stocks the product but am worried of long term side effects it may have!

11. Jodie Dommer says

could you tell me if this product is going to keep you in the bathroom all day? Most things i’ve ever consider work that way and was wondering if this works that way also

12. Erin B says

Slim & Sassy is the first essential oil I’ve ever used. I’ve used it consistantly for over 2 weeks now. You mentioned that it “detoxes”. I’ve notice that my feet have started smelling. Could this be related?

13. Sara F says

Hi Melissa-
    I just received my first bottle of the Slim & Sassy, and if I lose weight on it, great, but I’m more interested in the increased energy!
    My co-worker gave me some empty pill capsules to put it in, and as I was trying to put some drops in I spilled it all over my hand!
    I washed my hand really well – now it tingles, which feels good – but how much will absorb through my skin? I don’t want to take the pill I put a few drops in if I’m going to get a “dose” from spilling it on my hand –
    Thank you!

14. stacy says

I love the taste of this stuff. Got my first bottle a few minutes ago and dropped 3 drops in my pink grapefruit juice. It’s awesome! I can do this. ;-)

15. Delicia says

What if you put it on your spine like many of the other oils? does that do anything for you? Only asking because I just did that on accident…

16. Kasey says

Ive found a great mixture for those who don’t necessarily like the taste but want the benefits. It helps me to drink it so I am constantly putting it in my water bottle. (Glass of course) I put lemonade, lavender oil and then my slim and sassy in there with ice and drink it. It helps with the taste.