Uses and Benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil

Uses and Benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil

I am excited to share with you the uses and benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil. Slim and Sassy is one of my personal favorite essential oils.  I seriously can’t live without it!  I ran out of it last month and for four days I didn’t know what I was going to do.  I figured out quickly this is a stockpile oil for me!

I have lost 10 lbs since January 17th when I started using Slim and Sassy.  I use 8 drops a day and I drink 1 green smoothie a day with lemon essential oil.  This is the only change I have made to my diet.  I am more aware of what I am eating and portion control  haven’t made any additional life changes.   I have more energy than I have had in years!  Slim and Sassy is all natural and it is calorie and sugar FREE!  It is great for natural appetite control.

Uses and Benefits of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil

Common Uses of Slim and Sassy Essential Oil:

• Energy
  • Suppresses Your Appetite
  • Speeds up your metabolism
  • Helps your body cleanse out harmful toxins
  • Lifts and elevates your mood

How To Use Slim and Sassy Essential Oil:

• Suggested Use – 3-5 drops in water, 3-5 times per day
  • 3-5 drops on the tongue, 3 -5 times per day
  • 6-10 drops in a capsule, 3 times per day

This simple essential oil blend has only five natural essential oils – No Calories, No Sweeteners & No preservatives – It is ALL Natural.

Cinnamon:

• Improves liver function
  • Inhibits new fat cells from forming (adipogenesis)
  • Reduces diabetic risk
  • Helps with serum lipid balance

Ginger:

• Stimulates weight loss through lipolysis (fat burning)
  • Calms the stomach

Peppermint:

• Enhances a sense of fullness
  • Reduces cravings and appetite
  • Energizes the body

Grapefruit:

• Helps reduce appetite
  • Induces lipolysis (fat burning)
  • Helps dissolve petrochemicals in the body

Lemon:

• Helps reduce appetite
  • Induces lipolysis (fat burning)
  • Helps dissolve petrochemicals in the body

doTERRA®’s Slim & Sassy® Metabolic Blend is a proprietary formula of 100% pure CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils designed to help manage appetite between meals. Slim & Sassy includes a blend of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils. Just add 8 drops to 16 oz. of water (regular size bottle of water) and drink between your healthy meals throughout the day to help manage hunger, calm your stomach, and lift your mood. For aromatic, topical, and internal use.

• Slim and Sassy Costs – $32.67 Retail or $24.50 Wholesale.
  • There are 250 drops in a bottle – so they cost $.10 per drop Wholesale.

How to order doTERRA Essential Oils – become a member and purchase at wholesale or purchase at retail.

Disclaimer:  I am not a Doctor and I am not giving medical advice.  This post does contain an affiliate link however all opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

1. Andrea Snavely says:

Do you drink it? Thank you.

2. How and where do you get it wholesale?

3. Rachel G says:

Did you notice a change in your appetite the first day you started using it? Or did it take time for that affect to kick in? I started using this this past week, only for a day so far, but I still felt hungry all day, felt like I was eating everything. I don’t doubt it’s effectiveness, just curious how long it takes for it to start kicking in.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says:

You need to use it on a regular basis for about a week. You can use up to 25 drops a day too. I do 5 drops 3 x a day in a shot glass with 1 TBSP water.

How To Use Slim and Sassy Essential Oil:

Suggested Use – 3-5 drops in water, 3-5 times per day
      3-5 drops on the tongue, 3 -5 times per day
      6-10 drops in a capsule, 3 times per day

• I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now. I take it right off a spoon. Tastes better to me then mixing it in a whole glass if water. I’m down almost 2 pounds and can tell the difference in my mood. I also suffer from an “angry” tummy, and this had really helped calming it. Thank you for sharing this great product! I am hooked :)

• 1st day I had NO appetite at all! Put it on my tummy too:) So far so good! I like it:)

4. i heard if you rub it on your tummy it gets rid of the weight, how is that possible?

5. Do you know of any other uses for this product? I’m hoping there is some type of household use, i.e. disinfecting spray, cleaner, etc. I can use it for. I thought that I could be able to drink it, but it is a little too strong for me and I just can’t get myself to take it (even in capsule form) so I have basically the whole bottle left and want to put it to good use. Any ideas will be appreciated, also, if there is a website you know of, I would love that too. Thanks for your time, I appreciate it!

6. I just started the drops today and I’m learning so much. How do you do this – 6-10 drops in a capsule, 3 times per day?

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says:

You can order empty capsules to put your oil in or you can get them at some pharmacies :-)

7. I’ve been doing Slim and Sassy for several days now, and I’ve had several people ask what I’m doing, that they wish they had half the energy that I have. I’m still eating, but can go longer between meals, and because I’m not an angry hungry bear at mealtime, I can now take the time to prepare real food. You don’t have to take Slim and Sassy with water–you can put it in juice, or diet soda, etc. I find it’s a nice flavor, and the citrus taste really comes out in my diet coke! I drink it in water too, but only just realized I’m not putting enough in my drinks–just goes to show that what might work for someone else isn’t necessarily what I need.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says:

Yep – you can play around with the dose to fit your needs. That is the great thing about essential oils.

8. Can you drink it and rub it on your tummy in the same day?

9. Deseri Roper says:

Can you do a shot before bedtime or will it keep you awake?

10. I’ve heard that this can also be used to put on weight…is that true, if so, how much would you use for that?

11. Has anyone put it in a roller bottle for easier application on the stomach and if so, should a carrier oil be used?

12. Jamie,
    I use a spray top in one of my Slim & Sassy bottles and spray it on my belly, love handles, and back. I then wrap Saran Wrap around my middle and go to bed. I have done this once and lost 1 inch in my waist. I plan on doing this 2 or 3 times a week!

13. When taking the slim and sassy by capsule 3 times a day, do you take them before or after meals? I just got it today and was wondering what the best way to take it with best results. Thanks.

14. I read this article completely regarding the resemblance of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it’s awesome
    article.

15. My brother in-law sent this to me to try. I have RA and have had a hard time losing weight. I just started using it today. Exactly how fast can you expect to lose weight. I would like to lose at least 2 pounds a week.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says:

I saw weight loss in the first week but I was also eating healthy while using it. I suggest adding green smoothies to your diet and cutting back on processed foods.

16. How safe is this id live to give it a go and my beauty therapist stocks the product but am worried of long term side effects it may have!

17. I take a prescription that says no grapefruit or juice. Can I use this?

18. I can’t stand the taste of this. Is it effective if I put it on the soles of my feet?