Avocado Ranch Dressing is perfect for any salad and it is so easy to make. I love avocados so when I came across this recipe I couldn’t help but try it. Boy am I glad I made it because I have eaten a lot of salads this week just because of this dressing 🙂
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Perfect salad dressing full of great taste!
- 1/4 cup ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Mash avocado in a bowl, then stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt, parsley, dill, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Stir until well blended, chill until ready to serve.
Be sure to check out these other Sauces and Seasonings: