Blueberry Infused Water is a great way to quench your thirst. I love flavored water but it can be so expensive. Making my own infused water is a perfect way to save money and to know that I am using all natural products that are healthy for me. I can use the same fruit all day by refilling my mason jar several times.
It only takes about 30 minutes for the water to become infused with the fruit or you can make the night before and enjoy it the next day. I continue to refill it throughout the day too! At the end of the day I can enjoy the blueberries that have been in my water all day!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 0 Points
- 1 to 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 20 oz cold water
- Place blueberries in mason jar.
- Add water and cover with lid.
- Place in fridge and let sit 30 minutes or overnight.
- Can refill your jar as many times as you want throughout the day.
You can download this Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: