Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is full of healthy deliciousness. This smoothie is such a treat to have when you are craving something sweet. Which for me it seems like I am always craving something sweet like chocolate in the afternoon When I made this my three year old wanted some and ended up stealing mine and I had to make another one! My boys really love smoothies and this was a hit with them. They also love Banana Coconut Smoothie. This smoothie is also gluten free and Paleo. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
I love to freeze ingredients for my smoothies! It saves me time and money!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
- 16 oz coconut milk
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder ( I used Hershey's)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Mix well for 5 minutes.
- Pour in glass, serve and enjoy!
- Advanced Green Smoothie Recipe
- Beet Juice Cleansing Green Smoothie
- Blackberry Cherry Smoothie
- Blackberry Coconut Smoothie
- Cherry Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- Honey Cinnamon Smoothie
- Make Ahead Smoothie Bags
- Peach Treat Green Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Cream Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: