Easy Roast Beef & Gravy is a perfect meal to make when you have a busy evening or you just don’t feel like spending a long time in the kitchen cooking. This meal can be prepared in 30 minutes or less which is about all the time I have lately between baseball games and band concerts with my boys.
When I was growing up my grandmother and grandfather owned a deli and we use to always get our lunch meat from them. It was the best – especially their roast beef! We would mix the roast beef with gravy and it was the perfect dinner. So I decided to come up with a quicker version that didn’t require making your own gravy and cooking the roast beef. All you need for this meal is some thinly sliced roast beef from your local deli and 2 brown gravy packets. I like to serve Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes when I make this recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Easy Roast Beef & Gravy
Yield 4 -6
Quick and delicious meal in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 lb of Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- 2 packets of brown gravy, prepared
- Prepare gravy according to package directions.
- Pour gravy into large skillet over medium heat.
- Place roast beef in gravy and stir.
- Place lid on skillet and heat beef for 5 minutes.
- Stir beef and gravy, continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once heated thoroughly, serve and enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other Quick and Easy Meals: