Gluten Free, Casein-FreeThai Chicken is an easy Thai crockpot recipe that’s much spicier than it looks! I like to serve this tasty dish with brown rice and peanuts. You can always add a nice veggie on the side.
It is easy to prepare. Simply cut the chicken breasts in half, making 6 pieces. Put chicken into slow cooker. You can grease your slow cooker before you start. Stir in the ginger, green onions, coconut milk, turmeric, and pepper flakes. Cover and cook on Low for about 4 hours, or until chicken is tender. Then you turn up to the slow cooker to high and add the pineapple.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch (or you can use arrowroot) in water; stir into chicken mixture in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on High for about 15 minutes. Serve with brown rice and sprinkle with peanuts. This is a delicious gluten free and dairy free recipe.
My family loves this easy Slow Cooker Gluten Free and Casein Free Thai Chicken dinner recipe. This is also a Paleo recipe too when served without the rice and peanuts! You can serve it over Cauliflower Fried Rice instead to keep this lower in carbs.
I hope you enjoy this easy slow cooker recipe as much as we do. It is nice to be able to simple prepare this in the slow cooker and go about my day and then come home to this tasty dish in the evening after a long day.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Thai Chicken
This is an easy crockpot recipe that's much spicier than it looks!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- Cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Cut chicken breasts in half, making 6 pieces. Put chicken into slow cooker.
- Stir in the ginger, green onions, coconut milk, turmeric, and pepper flakes.
- Cover and cook on Low for about 4 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Turn up to High; add the pineapple.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into chicken mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice and sprinkle with peanuts.
Courses main dish
Gluten Free Recipes: