Gluten Free, Casein-FreeThai Chicken is an easy crockpot that’s much spicier than it looks!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- Cooked brown rice
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- Cut chicken breasts in half, making 6 pieces. Put chicken into slow cooker.
- Stir in the ginger, green onions, coconut milk, turmeric, and pepper flakes.
- Cover and cook on Low for about 4 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Turn up to High; add the pineapple.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into chicken mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice and sprinkle with peanuts.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her website or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.