Honey Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits are such a treat to have with most meals. My two youngest boys get so excited when they smell these delicious biscuits baking in the oven. The honey adds sweetness that makes these biscuits just melt in your mouth. Be sure to make plenty because you don’t want to run out! I love making these biscuits with Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Jr biscuits or store brand
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in shallow bowl.
- Dip the top of each biscuit into sugar mixture then place on baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake according to package directions.
- Once removed from oven drizzle honey over all the biscuits.
- Serve while warm.
Be sure to check out these other recipes: