I am in love with this Non Toxic All Purpose Cleaner. I love using non toxic and chemical free products when I clean. It gives me peace of mind when I clean with Rocky and Peyton around. I also like having no chemical fumes for myself to ingest or my family to ingest after I clean. It is better for the environment and us! Once I switched to the Non Toxic All Purpose Cleaner I will never switch back.
Of course I also love cleaning with essential oil! It is so inexpensive and has anti-fungal and disinfecting qualities.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 TBSP white vinegar
- ½ tsp dish soap
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- Mix baking soda water and dish soap together with essential oils.
- Place container inside of a bigger bowl. Add Vinegar and mix.
- Save over flow and just use the spray bottle and add the over flow to it after you are done cleaning.
- For use on any surface except marble or other stone surface.
Lemon Oil Costs – $13.33 Retail or $10.50 Wholesale. There are 250 drops in a bottle – so they cost almost $.05 per drop ($.042) Wholesale. It is a very affordable oil and it can also be used to remove the grease stains out of laundry, to enhance your mood and in your green smoothies.