Red, White & Blue Shortcake is the perfect dessert for any family gathering or Memorial Day party. I love taking this dessert to Memorial Day parties because it is so simple to make and easy to transport. Plus you can make this scrumptious dessert ahead of time It is also a light and refreshing dessert which is perfect for me!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lb fresh strawberries, rinsed and cut in halves
- 2 lb blueberries, rinsed
- 1 angelfood cake, prepared
- cool whip (optional)
- Using a glass bowl layer the angelfood cake and fruit.
- Put cool whip on top if desired.
- Make sure to keep in fridge until ready to eat.
Be sure to check out these other Red, White and Blue treats perfect for Memorial Day: