Strawberry Orange Water is so crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day. My grandmother used to make this all the time for us as children. What’s great about it is you can just keep refilling your jug, glass or pitcher with fresh water and the flavor will keep coming. I know for a fact I will be making this to take to the pool this summer for the boys and I!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 0 Points
- 1 orange, sliced
- 8-10 strawberries, sliced
- 24 oz water
- Place all ingredients in 32oz mason jar.
- Put lid on and store in fridge overnight or for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy and refill with water and place back in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat as many times as desired.
You can download this Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.
Be sure to “PIN” these great recipes so you will have them when you are ready to make them. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.