Avocado Grilled Burger is perfect for all you avocado lovers out there like me! Avocados are in season right now and I can’t seem to get enough of them. Avocados have been on sale at the store and the Farmer’s Market in my town has recently opened and I have been picking them up there too. My husband doesn’t love avocados as much as me but he sure did like them on this juicy, tasty burger!
- 1 burger, cooked on grill
- ½ avocado, peeled and sliced
- ketchup, if desired
- mustard, if desired
- mayo, if desired
- Prepare your burger on the grill to your liking (i.e rare, medium, well-done).
- Place your burger on the bottom bun.
- Spread ketchup, mustard or mayo if desired.
- Place avocado slices on top then put on top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Grilling recipes: