Crockpot Pot Roast is one of my favorite crockpot meals. Such an easy one dish meal that is so full of robust flavor. It’s so easy to throw all the veggies in the bottom of the crockpot, place the meat on top and off I go about my day. When I come back 8 to 10 hours later I have this wonderful meal ready. I like to make Sugar Cornbread to go with it because my boys love having cornbread with everything
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 russet potatoes, washed and quartered
- Place carrots, onion and potatoes in crockpot.
- Pour beef broth over veggies.
- Place meat on top and sprinkle salt and pepper over the top.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other Crockpot recipes: