Crockpot Rump Roast with Onions is the perfect meat to throw in the slow cooker if you are having company over. This meat is full of flavor and taste delicious. Everyone will be complimenting you after the meal 🙂 It will be nice to hear them rave about your meal because they will think you have slaved all day in the kitchen. It is a low carb recipe the entire family will love!
- 3 - 4 lb rump roast
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup beef broth
- Place rump roast in crockpot.
- Spread onions on top of rump roast.
- In a small bowl mix together pepper, salt, garlic and beef broth.
- Slowly pour mixture over the top.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Be sure to check out these other Crockpot recipes: