Grilled Montreal Steak made with McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning is delicious! My husband and I love seasoning our steaks and this seasoning has made the top of our list. You can find McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning at most local grocery stores. The nice thing about this seasoning is you don’t have to do any prep work. Just sprinkle some of the seasoning on your steak before you put it on the grill. It’s as simple as that! We like to serve this with grilled potato foil packets!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Grilled Montreal Steak
Perfect seasoning for that Montreal flavor!
- 1 steak
- McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Heat grill.
- Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of your steak (I rub it in to make sure it gets in there).
- Place on heated grill and leave on for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip steak over and grill for another 5-6 minutes or until done to your likeness.
- Remove from grill and place on plate.
- Let steak settle for 3-4 minutes.