Grilled Potato Foil Packets are a summer essential in my home. My boys love when I make these and a grilled Montreal steak. I must admit that I love them just as much too! I’m kind of a potato girl and love to serve them in any form with most of my meals. So when summer comes and it’s time to break out my grill this is one of my first things to make!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Grilled Potato Foil Packets
Yield 4 -6
Perfect side dish when grilling!
- 3-4 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 Tablespoon butter
- reynolds wrap
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill over medium heat.
- Pull out a piece of reynolds wrap (size matters on how much you are outting in each individual serving).
- Place about 1/4 cup of potatoes in center of reynolds wrap.
- Place 1 1/2 Tablespoon butter on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Roll reynolds wrap up and make sure to make a pouch to allow potatoes to steam.
- Place on top rack of grill.
- Grill for about 20-30 minutes.
- Open reynolds wrap and serve.