Red, White and Blue Pancakes are my family’s favorite for breakfast on 4th of July morning! We usually go on vacation the week of 4th of July and we stay in a condo so I can cook most of our meals (It gets pretty pricey when eating out for a family of 5). Every year for 4th of July I make these scrumptious pancakes for my family to wake up too! These are also very simple and easy to make if you use Hungry Jack Stars & Stripes Pancake Mix. You can win your own package if you enter our giveaway below
Be sure to enter this fabulous 4th of July giveaway –>Hungry Jack 4th of July Giveaway
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pkg Hungry Jack Easy Pack Stars & Stripes Pancake Mix
- red sprinkles
- blue sprinkles
- white sprinkles
- cool whip
- Prepare pancakes according to package directions.
- Place a dollop of cool whip on top of pancake stack.
- Next sprinkle some red, white and blue sprinkles on top.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other 4th of July recipes: