Ants on a Log are one of my children’s favorite snacks to munch on. My boys also love to help me make these and I love any opportunity to teach them in the kitchen.
Growing up as a little girl I remember having these but we always used raisins instead of chocolate chips but my boys are not to fond of raisins. So for a little sweetness we use chocolate chips instead 🙂
We love to enjoy these poolside in the summer too! This is really a nice low carb snack! You can use Almond Butter too for a paleo treat!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Ants on a Log
Healthy and delicious treat for kids and adults!
- 2 celery stalks, washed and cut in thirds
- 2 -3 Tbsp peanut butter
- handful of mini chocolate chips or raisins (optional)
- Spread peanut butter onto celery pieces.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips or raisins if desired.
- Serve right away or keep in fridge until ready to use.
Be sure to check out these other Kids recipes:
Back To School Posts: