Caramel Iced Coffee is my all time favorite iced coffee to enjoy! I also like making mine own at home because it is a lot cheaper than buying it. Coffee is one of those things that I feel like I can not get my day started without. Coffee is definitely my weakness. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much I do!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 cups ice cubes or 3 cups crushed ice
- 1½ cups coffee, cold
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the cold coffee, whole milk, sugar, caramel and salt.
- Blend on medium speed for 20 seconds.
- Add a pinch of vanilla extract and 2 cups ice.
- Blend on high speed until the drink is smooth and creamy.
- Put 1 cup ice in glass and pour coffee over it.
- Serve as desired.
Be sure to check out these other great Coffee recipes:Yum