Chicken Tator Tot Bake is loved by everyone in my home! When this dish is prepared in my home there is never any leftovers. My boys love when they see this on the menu and can not wait for dinner that night. They even love to join me in the kitchen and help make this scrumptious dish. This is my oldest son’s favorite meal and when he has friends over he always request for me to make this for them. Beware that teenage boys will scarf this down!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ¼ cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, corn and chicken in medium size pot.
- Place on stove top over medium-high heat.
- Stir and heat until ingredients mix well; about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese. salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into 9X12 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle ½ cup shredded cheese over mixture.
- Place tator tots on top of mixture.
- Cover with reynolds wrap and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove reynolds wrap and continue to bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other great One Dish Meals: