Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings is a great one pot meal! I love making this meal on rainy days and enjoying the warm comfort it brings me. Also when I make this I love the aroma that my home gets from it as it cooks throughout the day. For me I usually always have the ingredients in stock in my house. The ingredients used are considered a staple in my house — celery, carrots, chicken, onion, chicken broth and a can of biscuits. This meal is a huge family hit and I hope you enjoy it as well!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 medium size carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 can biscuits
- Add all ingredients to crockpot except for biscuits.
- Stir together until mixed well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In the last 30 minutes add biscuits that have been quartered and cook on high.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Crockpot recipes: