Regardless they will make a cute table decoration for your patriotic event that won’t cost you much! You could use glass jars as well but with kids around I thought tin cans might be a better option.
- Tempera Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Tin Cans
- Small Flags
- Collect 3 Tin Cans and wash and dry
- Place Newspaper down to protect table
- Wear and old t-shirt to avoid ruining your clothing
- Paint 1 can Red, 1 can Blue and 1 can White
- Allow to dry
- Attach a small American Flag to the inside of the can using tape
- Attach a small piece of white ribbon to each can
- Fill with flowers, plastic wear or other decoration and enjoy!
This craft was very inexpensive, I actually had everything in my supply closet. I picked up the paint, ribbon and flags at Michael’s using a 40% off coupon of course.
Other Patriotic Crafts To Enjoy:
You May Be Interested In These July 4th Recipes: