Avocado Egg Bake is my favorite breakfast. It is healthy gluten free breakfast that is full of taste and easy to make. I love starting my day off with an avocado and greens! This warm version is one of my favorite dishes to serve for breakfast or brunch. I like to serve it with Way Better Snacks on the side but you can also serve with toast points.
Avocado Egg Bake is also Paleo. You can serve with or without cheese depending on if you eat cheese or not. You could even use a dairy substitute like daiya or it is delicious without. If you are eating Paleo skip the Way Better Snacks or toast points on the side. This is a delicious Vegetarian Breakfast too!
Serving without the cheese makes this a Candida Friendly Recipe.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 7 Points
Avocado Egg Bake
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- Peel and remove the pit from 1 large avocado, cut avocado in half
- Beat egg and pour half in the middle of each avocado (where the pit was)
- Place on a baking sheet for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until egg is set
- Add 2 TBSP cheese and allow to melt (2 minutes)
- Serve on top of a large handful of spinach and serve with Way Better Snacks or toast
Bread Recipes You May Enjoy to Serve With: