Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich is an American classic treat. My family loves these and I like making them versus buying them at the store which can be a bit pricey. My youngest son who is three years old and loves to help make his. Sometimes he eats them before they are even done! This is a great way to include the children in preparing these and enjoying as an afternoon snack.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
Simple and yummy frozen treats that everyone will enjoy!
- 12 chocolate chip cookies, prepared
- vanilla ice cream (or your favorite ice cream)
- Make sure your cookies have cooled before using them for this recipe.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of ice cream on the bottom size of the cookie and spread, you can use more ice cream if desired.
- Take another cookie and place on the bottom and squeeze together.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining cookies.
- Once completed place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out these other Desserts recipes: