Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches has stolen my heart I have fallen in love with this stupendous meal! I could not get over how tasty and good this was. The best thing is all you need is 2 ingredients! Yes only two ingredients to put in the crockpot which is a chuck roast and cans of beef consomme. I made this meal ahead of time as a Freezer Cooking Meal and when I was ready to have it on my menu I just pulled it out of the freezer the night before and thawed it in the fridge.
To learn more about Freezer Cooking Meals click here. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2-3 lb beef chuck roast
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) beef consomme (it is right next to the soups and beef broth)
- 6-8 hoagie buns
- Place roast in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag and pour beef consomme on top.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours.
- Cook on LOW for 8-11 hours (or HIGH for 5-7 hours).
- Remove roast from slow cooker and save extra juice for dipping!
- With 2 forks, shred roast and serve meat on buns.