Cucumber Guacamole Bites are perfect for an afternoon snack that’s packed full of taste and is healthy! If you are trying to eat clean then this is the perfect treat for you. All you need is some basic ingredients to whip together this snack. I love cucumbers and guacamole so one day I decided to try them together and that is how I came up with these amazing Cucumber Guacamole Bites.
I promise you won’t be disappointed in these so be sure to try them! This snack is also gluten free and Paleo. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! It is also a Whole 30 complaint recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 5 Points
Cucumber Guacamole Bites
Yield 1 -2
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and diced
- 2 - 4 drops lemon essential oil or 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mash the avocado.
- Add garlic, onion powder and 2 drops of lemon essential oil and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper and taste test.
- If needed add 1-2 more drops of lemon essential oil and more salt and pepper.
- Scoop about 1 Tbsp onto each cucumber slice.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Courses Clean Eating