Easy American Apple Pie requires only 3 ingredients! A can of apple pie filling, package of pie crusts and cinnamon sugar and an hour later you have a delicious warm scrumptious pie! My boys love to have a scoop of vanilla ice cream with theirs but I prefer to eat it all by itself. I like to savor each yummy bite. When I make this easy pie to take to cook outs I bring along some Homemade Whipped Cream to serve with the pie. Everyone is always asking for the recipes for both
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 package pie crusts
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust and lay in pie dish.
- Cut edges off.
- Pour can of pie filling into it and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over the pie filling.
- Unroll the second pie crust over the top.
- Press edges together and make sure they seam together.
- Cut slits in the top crust in the center.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place in oven and bake 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other great Dessert recipes: