Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub is my go to scrub for cold weather. This sugar scrub is perfect for opening up nasal congestion and sinus pressure too! I love using a healing essential oil that also doubles as a beauty treatment! You can eliminate dry skin and nasal congestion all at once with this Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub. Eucalyptus Oil will help you breathe easier and helps with stress. This sugar scrub will make your skin soft. It also keeps insects away! This is an amazing beauty treatment and perfect for gift giving!
- ½ cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 8 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Small jars
- Combine sugar and coconut oil (which is very thick...almost lard-like) until well blended then mix in essential oil and food coloring. The coconut oil, which is fragrance-free, is a good choice for this scrub because of it’s dense texture.
- Carefully scoop mixture into decorative jar and tie with a bow.
- Eucalyptus sugar scrub can be used on the face, hands and body. Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes before washing off.
Other beauty tips you may find useful:Yum