Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches are perfect for summer! This delicious and healthy dessert treat will have you wanting more. I was nervous about making this dessert because I have never grilled fruit before – crazy isn’t it!?!? I know it’s insane since I am constantly grilling, cooking and being adventurous in the kitchen and so on! I was actually surprised at how easy it was and how quickly you can make this scrumptious dessert. My husband loved the grilled peaches and can’t wait for me to make them again. I think next time I may serve my peaches a la mode with some vanilla bean ice cream.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches
Yield 4 -6
- 4 peaches
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Wash the peaches and pat dry.
- Slice the peaches in half and remove pit.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Once the grill is heated up, take a paper towel with olive oil and run it along the grill grates carefully so you do not get burned (this will help the fruit not stick).
- Place the peaches with the flesh side down on the grill.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip over on grill and sprinkle with brown sugar and grill for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes then serve.
If you like this recipe then check out these other Dessert recipes: