Grilled Zucchini and Squash is the perfect go-to side dish when grilling meat. My family loves this side dish and we are always in abundance of zucchini and squash during the summer. I love how simple it is to make this recipe and that I can whip it together in no time and throw it on the grill and let it cook while the meat is cooking. It is also nice that I cook this in a foil pocket so that means no dirty dishes for me to clean up! This side dish recipe is naturally gluten free and Paleo. If you are following the Whole 30 diet it is complaint.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 squash, sliced
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- foil pocket
- In a medium size bowl mix together olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Add zucchini and squash; toss well.
- Fill foil pocket with mix and roll wrap up.
- Place on grill medium heat.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes then using a grill glove pick up foil pocket and shake contents.
- Place back on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Empty veggies out of foil pocket onto platter and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Grill recipes: Yum