Salmon Southwest Kabobs are perfect for cook outs! With Labor Day coming up this weekend you can make a great tasty kabob that you can serve to all your guests. All you need is salmon, green peppers, onion, cherry tomato and McCormick Southwest Seasoning.
My hubby and I enjoyed the salmon kabobs with the seasoning which gave it a little bit of a kick. I squeezed some lemon juice over my kabobs right before I enjoyed them because I like lemon juice on my seafood 🙂 My hubby ate them as they were and he thought they were stupendous!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 salmon fillets
- ½ green pepper, cut in chunks
- ½ onion, cut in chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp McCormick Southwest Seasoning
- 4 skewers
- 2 lemons (optional)
- Cut each salmon fillets into four pieces making a total of 8 pieces, you will put 2 pieces on each skewer.
- Next take the skewer and stick on salmon, green pepper, onion and repeat layers.
- On the top of the skewer place a cherry tomato.
- Continue this until all skewers are done.
- Next sprinkle 1 Tbsp of seasoning on each skewer.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Take a paper towel with olive oil and rub grill grate to prevent sticking (be very careful not to burn yourself).
- Place skewers on grill and close grill lid.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip skewers over and close grill lid.
- Continue to cook 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Take off grill and let rest 2 minutes before serving.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the skewers before serving if desired.