Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini is the perfect dinner side dish! This tasty, flavorful side dish goes well with any meat that you may make for dinner. I love making this delicious veggie recipe when I grill meat, pork chops or chicken for dinner. I can easily sauted these veggies as the meat is cooking on the grill. Most of the time I can have dinner prepared and on the table in as little as 20 minutes when making these amazing veggies as a side dish. This is a must pin recipe for sure!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 squash, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced or diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2½ tsp McCormick Southwest Seasoning
- In a medium size bowl whisk together olive oil, pepper and McCormick Southwest Seasoning until well blended.
- Add veggies and toss until all veggies are coated.
- Heat medium size non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add veggies and sauteed 5-7 minutes; be sure to stir often,
- Once veggies are tender crisp turn heat off.
- Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Side Dish recipes: