Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini is the perfect dinner side dish! This tasty, flavorful side dish goes well with any meat that you may make for dinner. I love making this delicious veggie recipe when I grill meat, pork chops or chicken for dinner. I can easily sauteed these veggies as the meat is cooking on the grill. Most of the time I can have dinner prepared and on the table in as little as 20 minutes when making these amazing veggies as a side dish.
A Paleo, Gluten Free and Whole 30 complaint Side Dish Recipe. Just be sure to use a spice that is labeled gluten free or use fresh herbs. This is a must pin recipe for sure!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 squash, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced or diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2½ tsp McCormick Southwest Seasoning (be sure it is gluten free or use a gluten free spice).
- In a medium size bowl whisk together olive oil, pepper and McCormick Southwest Seasoning until well blended.
- Add veggies and toss until all veggies are coated.
- Heat medium size non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add veggies and sauteed 5-7 minutes; be sure to stir often,
- Once veggies are tender crisp turn heat off.
- Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Side Dish Recipes: