Blueberry Waffle Casserole is an easy recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I made this for my family for a weeknight dinner and we loved it! I made some bacon and sausage links to serve along with the casserole. It was simple to make because I was able to get it prepped while the kids were at school and have it in the fridge. All I needed to do was pull it out and cook in the oven! I love dishes like that!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 frozen Eggo Blueberry waffles, toasted and cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, ⅓ cup reserved
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange 3 of the waffles in a 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Top with about ⅓ cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork; stir in milk, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over layers in baking dish.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Bake dish uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, serve with maple syrup.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.