Crockpot French Onion Pork Chops is an easy dinner recipe that only requires 2 ingredients! Yes only 2 ingredients needed and it is as simple as putting pork chops in the slow cooker and then pouring a can of soup over them. Place the lid on the crockpot and let it do all the work!
I like to serve this with Corn Casserole and Roasted Broccoli. It cannot get easier than that to make this amazing dinner meal. I love crockpot meals that require little to no prep or work to make them! So next time you want an easy recipe for a busy day or week night then be sure to make this two ingredient crockpot pork chop dinner recipe!
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 can French Onion soup
- ½ cup water
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- In a small bowl mix together the water and can of soup.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Freezer Crockpot Recipes:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water
- Blueberry Infused Water
- Chocolate Fudge
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Easy Crockpot Meatloaf
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Grinch Poppers
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Broccoli