Crockpot French Onion Pork Chops is an easy dinner recipe that only requires 2 ingredients! Yes only 2 ingredients needed and it is as simple as putting pork chops in the slow cooker and then pouring a can of soup over them. Place the lid on the crockpot and let it do all the work!
I like to serve this with Corn Casserole and Roasted Broccoli. It cannot get easier than that to make this amazing dinner meal. I love crockpot meals that require little to no prep or work to make them! So next time you want an easy recipe for a busy day or week night then be sure to make this two ingredient crockpot pork chop dinner recipe!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 can French Onion soup
- ½ cup water
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- In a small bowl mix together the water and can of soup.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Freezer Crockpot Recipes:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water
- Blueberry Infused Water
- Chocolate Fudge
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Easy Crockpot Meatloaf
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Grinch Poppers
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Broccoli