Ghosts in the Graveyard is an easy dessert for Halloween. I decided to make these into Ghosts in the Graveyard into Boo Cups but it can also be made in a pan size. They are so easy to make! Peyton loves these! I love making them for Halloween night for for Halloween parties. You can even make the cups up and allow the kids to decorate them! Perfect for the little ghosts and goblins for some party fun! I love to serve these with Mummy Juice Boxes and Spider Cupcakes.
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 15 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Decorations: Milano cookies, decorating gel, candy pumpkins, candy corn
- Beat the pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups COOL WHIP and half the cookie crumbs.
- Spread into 13×9-inch dish; sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, decorate Milano Cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones.
- Insert decorated cookies into top of dessert just before serving. Add candies if desired.
- Drop large spoonfuls of remaining COOL WHIP onto dessert to resemble ghosts. Add eyes and mouth with decorating gel.
- How to Make Green Grass: Use snipped pieces of green fruit roll up to create grass around the graveyard.
- Boo Cups: Prepare pudding mixture as directed. Alternately layer pudding mixture and cookie crumbs in 18 clear plastic cups. Decorate as desired.
Other Halloween Recipes: