Pulled Pork Mini Bites are an easy appetizer recipe to make for football parties! These scrumptious bites are filled with juicy pork and crisp coleslaw. My boys loved enjoying these mini sandwiches while watching the game together. They want me to make them again for next weekend! They would be great with Baked Beans on the side!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 12 Eggo Mini Pancakes
- 6 Tbsp pulled pork, heated
- 6 Tbsp coleslaw
- Place 6 Eggo Mini Pancakes on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds.
- Flip over pancakes and heat for 20 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining pancakes.
- Take 6 Mini Pancakes and place 1 Tbsp pulled pork on each one.
- Next take a 1 Tbsp of coleslaw and place on top of pulled pork.
- Place a Mini Pancake on top of each stack.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.