Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for Fall! These dessert cookies pair well with coffee or Pumpkin Spice Latte. I honestly had to make myself stop from eating these cookies because I was eating way too many! If you love chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin then you need to try these because you will not be disappointed. I used Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe when making these cookies!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup pumpkin (canned or homemade)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the pumpkin, sugars and oil; then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and stir into the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add the vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Stir until well distributed.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoons of batter onto the baking sheet, leaving at least 1 inch between each cookie.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the cookies are completely set.
Try these other Pumpkin recipes: