Pumpkin Gingerbread smells heavenly and taste even better! If you love pumpkin bread then you will fall in love with this Pumpkin Gingerbread. When making this bread I used McCormick for all my spices and pure vanilla extract to bring out all the flavors. This recipe makes 2 loaves and that was not nearly enough for pumpkin loving family. Next time I will double the recipe and add some mini chocolate chips to some of the loaves for extra sweetness for my boys.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large mixing, combine sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs; beat until smooth.
- Add water and beat until well blended.
- Stir in pumpkin, ginger, allspice, cinnamon, and clove.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and blend just until all ingredients are mixed.
- Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Check out these other Bread recipes: