Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins are one of my husbands favorite recipes. They are simple to make as well as low fat and costs very little money. It is simply made with a cake mix and a can of pumpkin! Only 3 ingredients and 5 Weight Watchers points in these delicious and moist muffins that are perfect for autumn! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree. Of course you can skip the chocolate chips and save yourself 3 Weight Watchers points by making the traditional Pumpkin Spice Muffins.
- 1 Spice cake mix (or any cake mix)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1, 16 oz can of pumpkin (not pie filling)
- optional, 1 TSP Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix together until well blended.
- Spray muffin cups with pam and fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until done.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- The muffins are very moist and delicious.
- They are very low in calories and only 2 points if you are on Weight Watchers!
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired
Weight Watchers Recipes:
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: