Pumpkin Spice Cookies are absolutely yummy! Only 2 ingredients in these delicious low fat and moist cookies that are perfect for autumn. Only 2 Weight Watchers points per cookie! If you need something that is quick and easy for fall then this is the recipe for you. They are so easy to prepare!
You could always add nuts, chocolate chips or they are delicious just as they are. My boys were eating them up as quickly as they were coming out on to the cooling racks.
On my cookies I did add a little bit of sugar to the top to make them pretty but you do not need to add it unless you want too. These Pumpkin Spice Cookies are perfect for Fall and great for any gatherings you may have coming up. I served my cookies with Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
I like to use my own Homemade Pumpkin Puree in this recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!