Zucchini Chips taste amazing and are good for you! If you are looking for an alternative to potato chips you have to give Zucchini Chips a try. They are simple to make but they do take time to bake. You could use a food dehydrator too (I don’t have one). Regardless you will love this clean and healthy snack. They are Paleo and Gluten Free plus ZERO Weight Watchers points!
I hope you love Zucchini Chips as much as I did! It is a great use for when your garden is swimming in Zucchini. If you are counting points, these are only 1 Weight Watchers Point per serving! This is also a Whole 30 complaint recipe.
- 2 large zucchini
- olive oil or PAM
- Sea Salt
- Slice your Zucchini thinly
- Arrange on a cookie sheet covered with foil or a baking stone
- Place the Zucchini on the cookie sheet
- Spray lightly with PAM or olive oil
- Sprinkle lightly with Sea Salt
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour
- Flip and Bake at 250 degrees for another hour
- Make sure your chips are dried and turned into Zucchini Chips
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS: 1 Point Per Serving
Courses Healthy Snack
How to make homemade marinara – secret ingredient zucchini
Weight Watchers Recipes:
[catlist name=weight-watchers orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: