Apple Caramel Waffles are perfect easy breakfast for Fall weather! The taste of hot apple filling over a delicious golden brown waffle then drizzled with caramel starts my morning off right. It is so simple to make this scrumptious breakfast meal in less than 10 minutes and all you need is 3 ingredients! Yes only three ingredients needed, which are Eggo Waffles, can of apple filling and Hershey’s Caramel Syrup.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 10 Eggo Waffles
- 1 can apple filling
- Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- Open can of apple filling and pour into a small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat; stirring constantly.
- Continue heating until apple filling is warm/hot about 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached for you.
- Heat Eggo Waffles according to package in toaster.
- Place waffle on plate and spoon apple filling over top of waffle.
- Put caramel syrup on top and enjoy!
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Disclaimer: We are members of the Eggo Chief Waffle Officer campaign. This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.