I love this Beet Juice Cleansing Green Smoothie. It is my go to when I feel like I need to detox. It is filled with minerals and vitamins! I like to drink my green smoothies from a glass canning jar or other tall glass. You can add a lid and save the second one for an afternoon snack or the next day.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups frozen fruit (berries, mangoes, strawberries or pineapple)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup beet juice
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Start your blender on the lowest setting and slowly crank it up as the smoothie starts to puree.
- Once you’re up to optimal speed, blend for about 2 minutes to get everything smooth.
Green Smoothie Recipes:
Disclosure: We are not providing medical advice, please consult your physician with any questions.