Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is a family favorite in my house! My whole family loves this soup. I love that I can throw it in the crockpot in the morning and then by dinner time it is ready. All you have to do is add the noodles about 30 minutes before you serve it. When I made this delicious dinner meal I used all natural chicken, chicken broth and Amish noodles.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5 cups of chicken broth (boxed or can is fine)
- One 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup onions, chopped fine
- ½ cup celery, chopped fine
- ½ cup carrots, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cup Egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or 2 cans of cooked chicken
- Add everything to the crockpot except the noodles and cooked chicken.
- Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
- During the last hour turn on High, and add noodles and chicken.
Be sure to try these other delicious Soup/Stew recipes: