Kids of all ages will love this Owl Waffle using Eggo Waffles! It is simple to make using a waffle, oreo cookies, candy corn and candy eyes! The kids will love having this as an after school snack or for a weeknight treat! We love Owls here as you know with our Owl Crockpot :-) This would be a great addition to our Owl Pajama Party idea too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 Eggo Thick and Fluffy Waffle, toasted
- 2 oreos
- candy corn
- 2 edible candy eyes
- Place toasted waffle on plate.
- Take chocolate wafer off oreo being sure to leave the cream.
- Place on waffle.
- Take the chocolate wafer that has no cream and break in half.
- Place those above oreo’s making eyebrows.
- Put the candy eyes on top of the oreo cream.
- Place candy corn for beak and serve!
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.