Kids of all ages will love this Owl Waffle using Eggo Waffles! It is simple to make using a waffle, oreo cookies, candy corn and candy eyes! The kids will love having this as an after school snack or for a weeknight treat!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 Eggo Thick and Fluffy Waffle, toasted
- 2 oreos
- candy corn
- 2 edible candy eyes
- Place toasted waffle on plate.
- Take chocolate wafer off oreo being sure to leave the cream.
- Place on waffle.
- Take the chocolate wafer that has no cream and break in half.
- Place those above oreo’s making eyebrows.
- Put the candy eyes on top of the oreo cream.
- Place candy corn for beak and serve!
Be sure to check out these other Eggo recipes:
Disclaimer: We are members of the Eggo Chief Waffle Officer campaign. This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Do you have some creative cooking ideas for those Eggo waffles in your freezer? Put your creativity to the test in The Great Eggo Waffle Off! contest. Visit Eggo on Facebook and check out the contest app. Your recipe could win you a $5000 grand prize or one of several runner-up prizes for cash or Eggo products! You’ll also find a bunch of recipe ideas to try out at home.