I love to grill Vegetable Kabobs with fresh veggies from my garden or the farmers market. I try to serve a Vegetarian dinner once a week. It is a great way to save money. These delicious vegetable kabobs are filling and so tasty. I love how easy they are to prepare. I like to serve them with rice or quinoa. You know it is always an easy dinner for Mom when Dad grills :-) This is also a gluten free and paleo recipe.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes and dry.
- Slide vegetables onto the skewers.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 20 minutes and enjoy!
- Serve with rice or quinoa.